Current Top Sellers
Cold Pressed packed in BPA FREE Plastic*
A Deliciously Healthy Edible Cold Pressed Oil for cooking and Natural Body Care.
This cold press Banaban Extra Virgin Coconut Oil is extracted from fresh coconut flesh and is not copra derived.
Coconut oil has been used by Pacific Islanders for centuries as a major part of their diet and for everyday usage. It has long been considered as 'The Tree of Life!'
High in valuable Lauric Acid.
Packed in *PET Plastic bottles. Induction sealed in convenient wide open jar (*guaranteed Bisphenol A free)
Nutritional / Medicinal Benefits
- Easy digestibility and absorbability
- Contains Vitamin E
- Composed mainly of short and medium chainfatty acids which have desirable qualities and functions
- Does not contain cholesterol
- Reduced fat accumulation in body
- Easily oxidized and therefore a preferred energy source
- Requires no transport system to absorb, digest and metabolize
- Very low content of Omega 6 fatty acid
- Helps maintain healthy ratio of Omega 6 to Omega 3 fatty acids when consumed as a part of diet
- Rich content of lauric acid, the source of disease fighting fatty acid derivative monolaurin
- Contains 6-8 per cent monounsaturated oleic acid
- Inhibitory effect against certain chemical carcinogens
- Superior antigenotoxic activity - See more at: http://www.naturepacific.com/product/3907-banaban-extra-virgin-coconut-oil-1-litre#sthash.tJbhEY1b.dpuf